Presenting Waimana Rise - architecturally designed two bedroom homes priced at just $619,000 and built by G.J. Gardner, New Zealand's most trusted home builder.
These stunning homes, each on their own freehold title are sure to appeal to young professionals and families looking for an effortlessly low maintenance home, those looking to downsize and savvy investors keen to buy in a prime location with attractive rental returns.
- Just $20,000 deposit and the rest upon completion (early 2020)
- Situated on a north-facing elevated site in Massey
- Views out to the Harbour and Waitakere Ranges
- Functional open-plan living spaces
- Modern and sleek bathrooms
- Contemporary Kitchens
- High-quality fixtures, fittings and appliances
- Double glazed windows and fully insulated
- All freehold properties are fully landscaped and fenced
- 25-minute drive to Auckland CBD
- 5-minute drive to North-West Mall & Westgate
- 8-minute drive to Waitakere Hospital
- 8-minute drive to Henderson
- 15-minute drive to New Lynn
Buyers of Waimana Rise may also be eligible for the Government's KiwiSaver HomeStart Grant ($20,000 for couples, $10,000 for singles towards deposit) and full KiwiSaver withdrawal towards your deposit.
Book a time to visit the on-site display suite for Waimana Rise today.
Big on style
Low on maintenance
Built to last
You can be assured of a quality build of your new Waimana Rise home, with G.J. Gardner, New Zealand's most trusted builder at the helm, as well as Halo, NZ's most comprehensive building guarantee, with 10 years guarantee for that extra peace of mind.
Stylish and solid materials that are designed to stand the test of time. Inside your home, modern materials and fittings, including Haier appliances by Fisher & Paykel, will have you falling in your love with your home every time you step through your front door.
Eligible for Welcome Home loans and KiwiSaver HomeStart grants
ONLY 6 left
2 bedroom | 1.5 bathroom | 1 carpark
Only $20,000 deposit
Visit our on-site display suite
Open Saturday & Sunday between 2pm - 3pm or by appointment at 105 Waimumu Road in Massey